Customs Clearance services are required to notify Customs and Quarantine of what is coming in or out of the country. We correctly lodge a declaration to Customs and Quarantine on your behalf, ensuring you meet all Customs and Quarantine regulations.
Our Customs Clearance Services is combined with our Sea or Air Freight Service.
- Liaising with your supplier on your behalf to coordinate the shipment
- Determining Mode of Movement (Air or Sea)
- Product Analysis
- Tariff Preparation
- Documentation Preparation
- Free Trade Agreements / Tariff Concessions
- Liaison with Customs and Quarantine
- Treatment of goods to meet compliance
- Timely clearance for specialized cargo
- Organizing Inspections
Contact us today for Customs Clearance Services.